Four examination will be held for the students in the course of the academic year.
1. FIRST UNIT TEST - will be held in the month of August. The Syllabus for this examination will be completed upto the last working day before this examination.
2. FIRST TERMINAL EXAMINATION - will be held at the end of the first term. The Syllabus for this examination will be the entire Syllabus taught during the first term.
3. SECOND UNIT TEST - will be held in the beginning of the second term. The Syllabus for this examination will be the Syllabus taught from the first working day of the second term to the last working day before this examination.
4. ANNUAL EXAMINATION - will be held in the month of March/April. The Syllabus for this examination will be notified to the students in, due course of time.
The detailed programme of the respective examination showing the duration of each question paper and the number of marks assigned will be put on the notice board from time to time.
1. The preliminary examination for S.Y.J.C class will be held in the month of January. The Syllabus, paper pattern and duration of the examination will be the same as prescribed by the board for the H.S.C examination.
2. The student should note that their performance in each test will be taken into consideration while sending them up for the H.S.C exam. Attendance and performance at tutorials will also be given weightage.
H.S.C examination will be held at the end of February month and will be conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education(MSBSHE) as per their schedule.
1. Minimum marks for passing in a subject will be 35%.
2. The result of the first year of Junior college class will not depend on the marks obtained in the annual examination alone. As per the prescribed standards of evaluation, equal weightage will be given to
* First Terminal Exam * Practicals
* Annual Exam * Project
* Unit Tests * Tutorials
3. There will be no re-exam in the case of students who have failed or remain absent.
A vacation Batch will be conducted from March to April for F.Y.J.C. students, where S.Y.J.C. Syllabus will be taught on regular lecture basis. So that the students are pre-occupied with studying and a large amount of Syllabus is completed in vacation batch itself which will lead to, Unit Test in the month of June and early completion of Syllabus which benefits students giving them ample time to study, more test-series and prelims.
1. Guidance Lectures
College conducts guidance lectures for students who are under performing in a particular subject. Students receive personal one-to-one attention, where their subject related doubts are cleared and their knowledge is enhanced for board preparation.
2. Test Series
Guidance lectures give students motivation to study on daily basis and college also takes daily tests. Test series sessions help students to improve handwriting, paper presentation and time management.